Eric Moya Cst-D, Ms/Mfct
Add Text Here...
- Albuquerque Acadey 1984-1991
- University of Houston Honors College 1991-1995. Graduated Magna Cum Laude and with Honors and Honors in Major. Literature and creative writing
- Crystal Mountain School of Massage Therapy 1996-1997
- University of Phoenix 2004-2006. Masters of Science in Marriage, Family, and Child Therapy
- London College of Osteopathy 2018-Present. Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice (In progress)
Facilitation Training (highlights):
- Fundamentals of group dynamics and psychotherapy. Ms/Mfct -- 2004
- Group Facilitation. Stephen Schuiteveder. Esalen Institute -- 2008
- Systems Theory and Thinking. Jeff Kurtyka. Esalen Institute -- 2008
- Advanced group facilitation training. Adam Wolpert --2009
- Business and human potential. Jay Ogilvie and Sam Yau -- 2009
- Co-Active Fundamentals of Coaching. CTI -- 2009
- International Institute of Management Development (IMD). George Kohlresier -- 2010
- Gestalt Coaching. Gordon Wheeler -- 2010
- Peak Leadership. Chip Conley -- 2011
- Conscious Business. Sam Yau. Esalen -- 2012
Manual Therapy Education:
- CranioSacral Therapy 1 & 2
- SomatoEmotional Release 1 & 2
- Advanced CranioSacral Therapy 1
- CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatrics
- CranioSacral Therapy for Death and Dying
- CranioSacral Dissection
- CranioSacral Therapy and the Immune Response
- CST & Immune Response: Thorax
- CranioSacral Therapy and the Brain/Nervous System
- Lymph Drainage Therapy 1, 2, 3, and Advanced
- Neuromeningeal Manipulation 1
- Visceral Manipulation 1 & 2
- Zero Balancing 1
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy
- Apprenticeships in NeuroMuscular therapy, Muscle Energy Technique, Strain/Counterstrain, Play therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Existential Psychotherapy
Teaching Experience (highlights):
- Ombudsman/Developer of IAHE Clincial Mentorship Program for Upledger CST (2013-present)
- Instructor/Developer/Ombudsman for CST Working with Chronic Depletion Course for the Upledger Institute (2013-present)
- Instructor CranioSacral Dissection (2015-present)
- Instructor for all levels of Clinical Applications for CST courses (2014-present)
- Instructor CranioSacral Therapy 1 (2001-present)
- Instructor CranioSacral Therapy 2 (2003-present)
- Instructor for Tutorial for Apprentices (2006-present)
- Certification Examiner for Upledger CST curriculum. Techniques level (2004-present)
- Share care, Intro to CST, Overview of CST courses presenter. (2000-present)
- Workshop leader. Monthlong residency program @ Esalen Institute (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015)
- Instructor. Crystal Mountain School of Massage (1998-2004) Taught Ethics and Communication, Emotional Release Skills, Anatomy and Physiology
- Clinical Supervisor for Massage Therapy Internships at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Invited Presentations/Lectures (highlights):
- June 2018. Florida State Massage Therapy Association Annual Convention. Featured preseenter and workshop leader. "CranioSacral Dissection: A Pathway to Understanding
- September 2016. UK Rhythm & Resonance Symposium. Featured presenter and workshop leader. "Epicentre: Working from a Systems Based Paradigm"
- June 2013. Google Tech Talk. "Increasing Mind/Body Health Through Manual Therapy"
- April 2012. Beyond the Dura Conference. Featured on a panel of innovators in CranioSacral Therapy + Breakout session workshop
- January 2012. Brain, Mind, Consciousness Society. UC Santa Cruz. "Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness and the Ethical Implications of Therapy"
- Fall 2008. Esalen Institute. Ethics Training Inservice
- July 2006. AMTA NM Chapter Convention. "Nurturing the Nurturer"
- Sepember 2005. AMTA National Convention. "CranioSacral Therapy--The Light Touch"
- Fall 2004. Association of Massage Therapists and Wholistic Practitioner National Convention (Canada)." Presentations on CranioSacral Therapy and Lymph Drainage Therapy"
- March 2003. Texas Association of Massage Therapists Conference. "Introduction to CST." "Introduction to Lymph Drainage Therapy"
- March 2002. Questions for Query: Challenges to the Lactation Consultant Conference. "CranioSacral Therapy and Breastfeeding"
- July 2000. New Mexio Osteopathic Medical Association. "SomatoEmotional Release and its Applications"
- September 1999. New Mexico Department of Public Health Conference. "Relieving Stress in the Workplace"